Sunday, January 14, 2018

Particularly Wavy Rotation Update

Happy New Year!

Although one could certainly dispute the "happy" part, let's just take that as hopes that 2018 will be happy and leave it at that.

Before I left on vacation to Spain, which was wonderful BTW, I had noticed that my new rotation schemes were not entirely working. Which is to say that they were basically garbage and were broken. Well, after a dozen hours working on them, I can now say with some confidence that rotation works in Particularly Wavy. You can grab a rotatable object anywhere on its surface, and you will be able to drag and rotate it within its rotation range using the mouse. It is smooth and works fine. It does not matter where you grab the object, what its initial rotation is, or what the rotation range is: it just works.

For the rest of the week, the plan is to continue to design levels using prisms, as I have about 7 more levels which should utilize them. Following prisms, I have about 10 levels planned for filters and 20 levels for light splitters.

To support development, please check out my Patreon page and contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment