Wednesday, June 14, 2017

E3 and Other Items

hey all,

This week is the annual E3 convention in Los Angeles. Normally, I'd be spending hours going over videos to check out the latest games, but I'm finding myself a little underwhelmed by the offerings. Creative Assembly have released some footage of the second game in the Total War: Warhammer series, which looks pretty good. And finally Taleworlds has released a bit more information about Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, but that's about it.

Where are the innovative titles? Where are the new IPs that we will fall in love with?

Anyway, working on the plant game inspired me to sign up for a gamejam, which will be my first ever. The theme is growth, and I plan on using the plant game as the starting point.

I didn't receive the position working on the SF RPG, but as I said, I still plan on refining the tools that I started to work on and using them for my own projects.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment