Friday, May 4, 2018

Final April/First May Update

hey all,

I've been super busy with work the last few weeks, but I have also been putting in some programming and design hours on several fronts.

First, Particularly Wavy now has about 74 complete puzzles. I noticed and fixed yet another series of bugs regarding loading and saving XML files, an issue which plagued me several months ago, and I've gone through all the puzzles to make sure they are actually complete-able following a resize to the mirrors. Also, I've started a few prototypes based on a few new game mechanic ideas.

Second, I've just come back from a "retreat" in Karuizawa, where I read most of Homo Ludens and completed a few design activities for my long dreamed-of game project, an RPG/RTS smash-up. I plan to complete a few more design activities for it in the near future, but I've more or less promised myself to begin development on it by 2019.

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment