Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Cats Cats Cats

hey all,

I've joined yet another game jam: this one has a minimalist theme, which means no fancy graphics, no crazy sound effects, no complicated controls, etc. Everything must be bare bones. While struggling to come up with an idea, my wife suggested this outlandish idea for a game: you have a bowl of fish and lots of cats come and try to eat them. You need to smack the cats that are not yours, but allow your cat to come through. If your cat can come and get enough fish to be happy, you win. That's it. So, I added a few things, but overall I've kept those basic mechanics.

I hope to have it finished over the weekend, and I hope to make this my first web browser game, but I've had trouble getting that to work in the past. In any case, yet another game jam submission. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment