Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Now It's Personal

hey all,

I must apologize for missing last week's post. I was convinced to take a two day hike to Hotaka-dake, one of the highest mountains in Japan, but...well, long story short, during the hike I pulled my groin and got rained on for four hours, and promptly caught a cold. Rather than complete the hike, I decided to turn around and go home. Anyway, I've had an ice pack on my thigh and/or knee, and a box of tissues and a bag of throat lozenges next to me since last.

The other wonderful news is that because of that trip, I missed the deadline for one of the game jams I was participating in.

Work on that game, which I call Particularly Wavey, Desert Planet, and another game I was making for a Leadership game jam continues, but this game jam seems to have disappeared from itch.io.


No comments:

Post a Comment